Monday, November 9, 2015

so i looked into my old thumbrive

and found old pictures, I look... well, like me. But thank God for my current appearance because I like this very much.


Anyway. What really made me smile were my old writings. There was an unfinished novel I intended to write, which I don't intend on finishing because I do not like the concept. It's very chick-lit, very superficial. But it's nice reading your stuff man there's a sense of nostalgia that comes with it, and you get to see how your writing style evolved. I burst into laughter at a few of them, like this particular line: "Okay, got to hang up, my mother’s back, I haven’t scrubbed the toilet," 


I also found this: Once upon a time, there lived an old woman who looked so old, people thought she could fall and die any minute.

LOL who writes like that?!! You can't write like that to kids. Yes this was taken from a short story I intended to write for primary school children.


God lol

No comments: