Monday, March 23, 2015

Dreams do come true.

Guess whet. Just last month I captioned a photo on instagram saying i'm no longer in my nerd phase; i'm a cool chick now, so no more blogger.com for me. Well i'm eating my words. (Plus the caption was just a joke, okkk)

Why does everything I say these days needs prior disclaimer? I'm turning more and more problematic that's it.

Anyway. It is 2015 Masihi guys can you believe that. I am turning 21 this year and I'm not that hyped but I'm also not sad. I'm more like 'meh' yknow. Like, whatever. Updates, updates. How are all of you? How am I you ask? Never better.

If you have been following me for long, if you've been friends with me for long - you guys would know one thing at least: My desire to be in medical school.

And here I am.

Alhamdulillah. I still find myself not believing it - on certain occasions. Like when I slack in my schoolwork: Hello. Sedar diri. Kau bakal berhadapan dengan nyawa manusia. Kalau tak nak tension suatu hari nanti sila belajar baik2 dan rajin2 dari sekarang. Thanks.

Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah.

And it's already block/semester 3, matter of fact today was the first day of block 3.

Doakan aku. Allah SWT itu Maha Besar, Maha mengkabulkan doa. Aku ingat lagi aku mintak kat Dia, kalau ini bukan untuk aku tunjukkan jalan. Dan kalau ini memang untuk aku - tunjukkan dan mudahkanlah.

The day I received the phone call - I remember it was a Monday - it felt like the longest day of my life. And almost seven months have passed since that day, can you believe it? Speaking of time, it really does fly. But on certain occasions I feel like it drags too much. I told this to a friend and her advice really touched my heart that I wrote it down on a piece of paper:

"Time really does fly sub7anallah. Just take it a day at a time. You'll be at the end of those five years tomorrow."

InshaAllah, biiznIllah I will, with a scroll in my hand, the oath in my heart, and a huge smile on my parents' faces.

PS: Dan Allah SWT itu Maha Adil, Maha Bijaksana. Tak boleh aku bayangkan kalau duduk terlalu jauh dari rumah. Dok sini - the farthest I've been from home - pun dah terseksa merana jiwa lara amekaw. I guess I'm just not ready. (What was I thinking dok PJ 20 mins from home pun sebak2 lagi ingat kat mak bapak) I plan to do my Masters degree overseas; let's see how it goes. inshaAllah. Mungkin aku akan angkut mak aku. By the time mungkin beliau telah memilih untuk pencen. Ya, itu satu posibiliti. InshaAllah.


PPS: Jangan berhenti berdoa. Kalau sesat, kembali. Kembali. Sesungguhnya Allah SWT itu Maha Baik. Maha Maha Maha Baik. Tak mampu nak cerita macam mana Baik.

Wassalaam.

No comments: