Friday, July 19, 2013

*raises eyebrows*

I want to know why the top source for this blog's view is from a certain website that provides service for you to place ads etc?  Plus most of the page views aren't from this country but most of them are from... other countries that probably surf that particular website? I don't mind but... what?

Well whatever it is I hope nothing is gonna happen I mean I know nothing's gonna happen I just

... wonder. You can't help wondering. Those spammy stuff usually end after a while but I think my blog has been there for quite some time now and that's quite disturbing.

P/S: IF YOU HAVE A SIMILAR PROBLEM PLS COMMENT AND TELL ME IT'S NORMAL

1 comment:

Puteri Sabrina said...

well it's normal then. muehehe nono pun pernah kena but kejap jelah ada spam-spam ni. Lama-lama dah stop la. ;) xoxo