Sunday, May 27, 2012

Ready tak ni

I don't even know if I'm ready hmm


Can't even walk around in my room LOL. I'm leaving next week but it seems that everything has already been packed. Physically, yes. I am quite ready.

Mentally, emotionally? Not quite. I have this great urge to study. Because I haven't studied for so long. I kinda yearn for that, to be in class, complete assignments. Plus I aim to not to rest on my laurels and take things easy and procrastinate (I shall not go on) like what I used to do in school. hmph. So yes, that part makes me long for 3rd June.

On the other hand... I love my room. And my privacy. And my bed. And the TV. The fridge. The cats in the backyard. Tamtih, Peepa, Chaplin. And ol' Bib. I'm attached to so many things right here and suddenly I'm jerked away from it for a long period of time. I overthink. So I think about stuff like roomates. Pre-exam stress. Or, God forbid, post-exam stress. I shouldn't, but I can't help it. With nothing to do at home, sometimes I tend to just sit down, handphone in hand, and think. Everything possible to think ofthink. think. think.

But I must wave these thoughts away.

I shall be ready, inside out, before the 3rd of June. InshaAllah.

pants are unwelcome - Page 8 of 2176

2 comments:

Nadia Sabrina said...

Kak Shafiqah :D

Good luck good luck :D

Tahniah jgk sbb Akak berjaya dlm SPM Akak :D

Cikgu Umi Kalsom pun selalu ckp psl Akak & Kak Ama psl Akak terer English n dapat A+ utk SPM haritu (:

Tahniah (:

InsyaALLAH, AMINAMIN, Akak sentiasa berjaya duniakhirat :'D

Shafiqah Omar said...

hai nadia! lama tak berinteraksi lol.

Alhamdulillah, terima kasih nadia.. la ye ke?! aww terharu. rindu cikgu!
akak suka sangat kat awak sebab awak selalu doakan akak! i'll pray for you too. goodluck tau!

nadia sure bolehh. SPM straight A+, ok? inshaAllah